Scrabble & Words with friends points
- baltic is not a valid Scrabble US word!
- baltic is not a valid Scrabble UK word!
- baltic is not a valid Words with friends word!
Definition of baltic
- a sea in northern Europe; stronghold of the Russian navy (noun)
- baltic sea
- a branch of the Indo-European family of languages related to the Slavonic languages; Baltic languages have preserved many archaic features that are believed to have existed in Proto-Indo European (noun)
- baltic language
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of the Baltic States or their peoples or languages ()
- of or near or on the Baltic Sea ()
See definition of baltic in Merriam Webster