Scrabble & Words with friends points
- say is a valid Scrabble US word with a point value of 6
- say is a valid Scrabble UK word with a point value of 6
- say is a valid Words with friends word with a point value of 5
Definition of say
- have or contain a certain wording or form (verb)
- What does the law say?
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority (verb)
- express a supposition (verb)
- Let us say that he did not tell the truth
- Let's say you had a lot of money--what would you do?
- speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way (verb)
- I cannot say `zip wire'
- sound out
- report or maintain (verb)
- The registrar says that I owe the school money
- express in words (verb)
- communicate or express nonverbally (verb)
- What does this painting say?
- Did his face say anything about how he felt?
- indicate (verb)
- The clock says noon
- recite or repeat a fixed text (verb)
- state as one's opinion or judgement; declare (verb)
- I say let's forget this whole business
- the chance to speak (noun)
- let him have his say
- utter aloud (verb)
See definition of say in Merriam Webster