- a statistic representing how closely two variables co-vary; it can vary from -1 (perfect negative correlation) through 0 (no correlation) to +1 (perfect positive correlation) (noun)
- what is the correlation between those two variables?
- coefficient of correlation
- correlation coefficient
- a reciprocal relation between two or more things (noun)
- a statistical relation between two or more variables such that systematic changes in the value of one variable are accompanied by systematic changes in the other (noun)
- correlational statistics
See definition of correlations in Merriam Webster