Scrabble & Words with friends points
- neutralisations is not a valid Scrabble US word!
- neutralisations is a valid Scrabble UK word with a point value of 15
- neutralisations is not a valid Words with friends word!
Definition of neutralisations
- (euphemism) the removal of a threat by killing or destroying it (especially in a covert operation or military operation) (noun)
- action intended to nullify the effects of some previous action (noun)
- a chemical reaction in which an acid and a base interact with the formation of a salt; with strong acids and bases the essential reaction is the combination of hydrogen ions with hydroxyl ions to form water (noun)
- neutralisation reaction
- neutralization reaction
- action intended to keep a country politically neutral or exclude it from a possible war (noun)
See definition of neutralisations in Merriam Webster